Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shibaraku Ramen. Again. And Again.

Thursday, 8 July 2010

Missed the ramen at Shibaraku, and decided I will have my fill before I leave Hakozaki tomorrow morning. I did. twice. in the same night.

First time on the way to Ginza for A&F, and second time on the way back. I had ramen with an egg in round #1, but decided to skip the egg in round #2 (Dr Foo will be proud).

I do not speak Japanese, and the proprietor (right) does not speak English. Through smiles we must have built some bond.



He surprised me by putting an egg (on the house) next to me, and gave me the biggest smile. It was the nicest gesture I had all week, and this time round, the egg was done just right with the york a nice red and not too cooked texture.


I also tried some of the chilli (with a hint of yuzu) and the soup was heavenly! I think I proceeded to empty half the bottle of chilli into my ramen. hahaha.

OISHII DESU NE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment